What is Drastic + Dramatic

Friday, October 21, 2011

Sing, sing a song


Okay, finally uploading a video of the song I wrote. . . I could never get the quality to be much better than this, sorry about that. But, maybe not. Because then it's harder to hear how bad I sound. :) I like the words. Go prepositions! It was fun to write an original. I hope you enjoy it at least a little.

Take Me
Floating, flying
high as a bird in the breeze in the clouds in the sky.
Slowly, take me
carefully, carefully, carefully, carefully.

Softly, sing me
the words of the song of the heart in the tune of goodbye

I won't cry, I won't
I'll watch you go with clear eyes
I'll wait for the sunset to turn into sunrise
and bring you home
to me

Picture the moment
Soon as the sound of my voice in your ears fills your eyes.
Slowly, take me
All the way, all the way, all the way, all the way
Home

2 comments:

Judd & Leslie Zimmerman said...

If there were a like button on blogger, I would push it. Very pretty :)

Cadet de Gascon said...

I agree with the Zimmerman's. All those times I've prompted you to sing, and you've shied away... I hope this isn't the only song you've written. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...