What is Drastic + Dramatic

Saturday, September 20, 2008

dug up

A couple posts ago I mentioned a draft I hadn't posted yet. I was reading it and selected just a paragraph that I thought was okay and am going to post it now. It doesn't apply anymore, but since I dug it up, I'll lay it down.


He roller skated into my heart and knocked me right over. Right in front of me and I couldn't see it coming. Looking up at him he offers to help me up but I can't touch him. Suddenly my skin is heart deep and if he touched me I'm afraid he'd know what I feel but not feel the same. He can't drop me if I never let him help me up.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

So was this a dream? The wording is awesome, you are talented Em!

Michael Williams said...

Dropping = Bad (and not in the to-the-bone sense)

Babs said...

Is his skin glistening like diamonds in the sun?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...