What is Drastic + Dramatic

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Land of the Midnight Sun

Sure, some people go to Hawaii for the summer to get that greaaaaat tan and because it's so beautiful and the natives sing sweet sultry tunes with their ukeleles...but what these people don't realize is how puny those islands are and how few bears, moose and caribou there are and they definitely don't have eskimos on street corners holding cardboard signs and how if you really want a tan you need lots of sun, right? Well, baby, where I'm going the sun hardly stops during the summer. And anyway, I might not blog for a while, not that all ye many that read my blog will be broken hearted not to see lame comments keep showing up. But I'll.....miss you all when I'm fishing while sun bathing at 11:00pm between a moose and a griz. lata

5 comments:

Nick Danger said...

have fun

Nick Danger said...

Emily??

Emily F said...

yah?

Nick Danger said...

just wondering if you found my new blog, how is alaska?

Nick Danger said...

just thought you might like it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...