What is Drastic + Dramatic

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

He Punched Me In My Black Eye Cuz I Couldn't See It Coming

I owe my ex-boyfriend $506.00. Today it snowed and a guy hit my car and since it's a Saturn he bounced off, but not before causing at least $506.00 in damage. He really wants to pay out of pocket to keep his driving record as polished as his football trophies. Could I just take his money, give it to the ex and pay for the car when I feel like it? The guy and the ex would never have to know. I'm currently probing these thoughts with honesty. Would it be dishonest? If not dishonest, then would it be profitable to me to use the money that way? Because eventually I'll have to get the car fixed. But at least by then I wouldn't owe the ex anything. And that would be super.

2 comments:

Nate Mecham said...

I say stiff the ex, take the money and drive a dented car.

Emily F said...

Nate, I like your style.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...