What is Drastic + Dramatic

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Birthday Thanks


Thank You:

God, for making birth and days and blessings for twenty six years. I love you.

Mark, for making the trip out of your way to take us to dinner (Godsend with that rain!)

Friends, for making me warm and fuzzy inside. I love you.

Matt, for...everything. For making me feel, seriously, like a princess today.

Bakers and candlestick makers, for making edible goodness, and wicks to make wishes.

Mom and Dad, for making me. I love you.

3 comments:

Matthew Parry said...

Tu es une princesse chaque jour de l'an, belle fille.

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Em! P.S. I posted that wacky cake recipe on my blog in your honor.

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Wicks to make wishes - you have such a way with words. So sorry I missed the day, sounds like it was fabulous and happy belated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...