What is Drastic + Dramatic

Friday, March 07, 2008

Creature of Habit

The keyboards in France are different than those here in USA. If I close my eyes and think French Keyboard, this is what you will see:

This ;orning I zoke up qt 5.30qm to tqke q shozer qnd get reqdy for zorks> Yesm thqt4s zhqt I ;eqntm zorks: plurql zork=zorks> You seem I4; q school bus driver qnd I4; stqrting to zork qt the :TC qs zellm qs q French tutor for senior ;issionqries> God is so good to ;em I just hqrdly understqnd zhy things qre going so zell for ;e>>>

USA translation
This morning I woke up at 5:30 am to take a shower and get ready for works. Yes, that's what I meant, works; plural work=works. You see, I'm a school bus driver and I'm starting to work at the MTC as well, as a French tutor for senior missionaries. God is so good to me, I just hardly understand why things are going so well for me....

Breaking habits is hard to do. It actually seemed a lot easier to switch into the France keyboard than it is seeming to switch back to America's. However, one thing that has not been hard to change is eating. In France I think all I did was eat. Here I just forget. It's not very scheduled into my day. My body takes care of me and reminds me that I need to. It's a lovely creature of habit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...