What is Drastic + Dramatic

Friday, July 01, 2005

Hooray!

There's a written test at the DMV in Anchorage, AK that I had to take in order to get my CDL learners permit so I could start driving big ol' motor coaches around town. Yesterday, Thursday, the last day of June I passed the test. It wasn't written, exactly because it's touch screen...but I touched enough of the right multiple choice answers to pass. Third time's a charm... Watch out Alaska roadsters.

p.s. I haven't taken a shower all month. ;)

8 comments:

Nick Danger said...

really, not shaving your armpits or nothing?

Emily F said...

just think aboot it, Danger...

Nick Danger said...

It's all that's on my mind.

Nick Danger said...

ever read Faulkner?

Emily F said...

I'll go ahead and let you in on the kind of funny joke: it was July 1st when I wrote this post.

Emily F said...

Oh, I just noticed you made another comment....Faulkner? No, I don't think I have. Any good?

Nick Danger said...

He worte fiction which I don't read much of. He wrote sexually suggestive passages in inappropreate places. I wrote a post in his style. I just thought you'd dig.

Nate Mecham said...

Alaska is a great place for not showering. I didn't wear deodorant for the whole summer last year. You just don't need it in Alaska, and apparently it's sexy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...